Products You May Like
The Miami Heat look to return to the NBA Finals for the second time in three years. But first, they have to get past the Philadelphia 76ers in the second round.
The top teams in the Eastern Conference have all advanced to the second round of the NBA playoffs. The very top seed, the Miami Heat, are looking to return to the NBA Finals for the second time in three years. But in order to do so, they will have to get past the Philadelphia 76ers in the second round.
The Heat will be led by Jimmy Butler, whom the team acquired in a sign-and-trade from the 76ers. But, Philadelphia will be without star Joel Embiid for an indefinite period of time due to an orbital fracture and concussion.
For those wanting to know the full schedule for this series, we have you covered.
Miami Heat vs. Philadelphia 76ers playoff schedule
Here is the full schedule of the second round series between Miami and Philadelphia:
- Game 1: Philadelphia 76ers at Miami Heat, Monday, May 2 at 7:30 p.m. ET on TNT
- Game 2: Philadelphia 76ers at Miami Heat, Wednesday, May 4 at 7:30 p.m. ET on TNT
- Game 3: Miami Heat at Philadelphia 76ers, Friday, May 6 at 7:00 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Game 4: Miami Heat at Philadelphia 76ers, Sunday, May 8 at 8:00 p.m. ET on TNT
- Game 5 (if necessary): Philadelphia 76ers at Miami Heat, Tuesday, May 10 at TBD on TNT
- Game 6 (if necessary): Miami Heat at Philadelphia 76ers, Thursday, May 12 at TBD on ESPN
- Game 7 (if necessary): Philadelphia 76ers at Miami Heat, Sunday, May 15
Miami Heat vs. Philadelphia 76ers prediction
Miami finished with the top seed in the East for a reason. They proved that in the first round after they dispatched of the Atlanta Hawks and Trae Young in five games. They even closed out the series in Game 5 with Jimmy Butler and Kyle Lowry sitting.
Meanwhile, Philadelphia got off to a commanding 3-0 series lead over the Toronto Raptors in the first round, but subsequently lost the following two games. Yet, they were able to close it out in Game 6, but found out that Embiid will be sitting indefinitely due to the aforementioned injuries.
Even if Embiid was active, Miami is still the better team, and they will advance to the Conference Finals.
Prediction: Miami in 6