Products You May Like
The Miami Heat clinched the No. 1 seed in the NBA Playoffs out of the Eastern Conference. Here is the team’s full playoff schedule.
The NBA Playoffs have arrived, with 16 teams looking to stake their claim as NBA champions for the 2021-22 season. Of course, fans will look at the top seeds in each conference to see if they can make a lengthy run to the NBA Finals. The top team in the Eastern Conference after the end of the regular-season is the Miami Heat.
Miami finished the 2021-22 campaign with a 53-29 record, which was two games better than the Boston Celtics, Milwaukee Bucks and Philadelphia 76ers, all of whom finished with a 51-31 record. The Heat know what it takes to make it to the Finals, as they did so in 2020 inside the NBA bubble in Orlando, Fla.
For the Heat to win their first Larry O’Brien Trophy since 2013, they will have to get out of the first-round. Their opponents will be the Atlanta Hawks, who defeated the Charlotte Hornets and Cleveland Cavaliers in the play-in tournament to clinch the No. 8 seed.
For Heat fans wondering what days and times the team plays throughout the NBA Playoffs, we have you covered.
Heat playoff schedule:
Here is Miami’s full first-round schedule against Atlanta:
- Game 1: vs. Atlanta Hawks, Sunday, Apr. 17 at 1:00 p.m. ET on TNT
- Game 2: vs. Atlanta Hawks, Tuesday, Apr. 19 on NBA League Pass (start time TBD)
- Game 3: at Atlanta Hawks, Friday, Apr. 22 on ESPN (start time TBD)
- Game 4: at Atlanta Hawks, Sunday, Apr. 24 on TNT (start time TBD)
- Game 5 (if necessary): Tuesday, Apr. 26 on NBA League Pass — in Miami
- Game 6 (if necessary): Thursday, Apr. 28 on NBA League Pass — in Atlanta
- Game 7 (if necessary): Saturday, Apr. 30 on NBA League Pass — in Miami
Miami and Atlanta have met four times this season, where the Heat were victorious three of those times. The teams first met in a back-to-back on Jan. 12 and 14, with the Heat winning both of them. Atlanta’s lone win against Miami happened at home on Jan. 21.